De acuerdo a lo dispuesto en el Reglamento General de Protección de Datos, (RGPD (UE) 2016/679) aplicable a partir del 25 de mayo de 2018, AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. informa como Responsable del Tratamiento de los Datos de Carácter Personal que usted pueda facilitar de forma voluntaria a través de esta web, que estos serán tratados respetando en todo momento la legalidad vigente.
AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L.
Canet 37, bajos 2ª 08017 Barcelona
INFORMATION AND AGREEMENT
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms accessible from the website of AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided, or are not provided correctly, the requests made through said forms cannot be attended to.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
Depending on the user's requests, the personal data collected will be processed by AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. according to the following purposes:
- Manage requests for services directed by the user.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter and its subsequent submission.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications from AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L., by electronic and/or conventional means, in the cases in which the
- User thus expressly consents.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, unless the User indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows
your opposition to such treatment.
- Manage the provision of contracted services, as well as any additional services to this.
- Manage the conduct of surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The user's data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill each purpose or until the user requests their withdrawal from AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L., opposes or revokes their consent.
WHAT USER DATA WILL AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. PROCESS?
AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. may process the following categories of data, depending on the request made by the
- Identification data: name, surname
- Contact information: postal address, mobile phone, email address.
- User identification codes or passwords.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality.
- Preference data.
- Geolocation data.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The data processing necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the user's consent for its realization, will not be carried out without having it.
Likewise, in the event that the user withdraws his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke said consent, the User may contact AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. through the following channels: By means of a letter addressed to the postal address that appears in the heading of this policy, or by means of an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases with the Reference "Data Protection".
Likewise, in the cases in which it is necessary to process the user's data to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of the existing contractual relationship between AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. and the user, the treatment would be legitimized as it is necessary for the fulfillment of said purposes. For its part, the treatment carried out to carry out surveys and/or evaluations related to the quality of the services provided by AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. and/or the perception of your image as a company will be carried out based on the legitimate interest of the person in charge.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
User data may be communicated to:
Investee companies or companies belonging to the business group AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L., solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above. Suppliers of AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. that provide this services necessary for the proper fulfillment of the legal obligations and/or the purposes indicated above, as well as its web service provider Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, in the latter case international data transfers being duly legitimated.
The user guarantees that he/she is of legal age or legally emancipated, where appropriate, fully capable, and that the data provided to AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, in such a way that it responds to the real situation of it.
Guarantees that you have informed the third parties of whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that it has obtained your authorization to provide your data to AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. for the stated purposes.
You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any direct or indirect damages caused to AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. or to third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. processes the User's data will be for the sending of commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information related to the products and services that it commercializes, to promotions and offers, or with relevant news for the User. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those users who have expressly authorized its receipt.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. You can request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: email@example.com, as well as indicating your refusal to receive them through the unsubscribe option provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
Some of the functionalities of the website of AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. allow the geolocation of the device (Tablet, Smartphone, etc.) from which it is accessed.
The User may disable this option directly on the device itself, however, deactivating this option may prevent the use of some of the Website's features.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can send a letter to AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. Canet 37, bajo 2ª 08017 Barcelona or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your valid identity document or passport, in any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. personal data that concerns the User or not is being processed.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L.
- Request the portability of your data.
Likewise, the user is informed that at any time they may file a claim regarding the protection of their personal data before the competent Control Authority.
AL ESTE DEL EDEN, S.L. will treat the user's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee security. of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.